1033 Ways to write a clickbait title — from the best in the business
I’ve just gone a crazy rabbit hole that I’m just now just coming out from. Want to see 5000 different buzzfeed article titles? I got you covered. This is honestly the gift that keep giving. How, I mean, how, does one come up with such a diverse variety of article titles.
Personal note —I don’t know what happened to the last 2 hours, but my “read” stats are going to be 0.01%. Honestly I dare you to try to get to the bottom of this. I’m a little still shell shocked at the moment.
Here we go…
- Can You Guess Which Hipster Maple Product Is The Most Expensive?
- How The Elks Club Made Its Way To The 21st Century
- Only A True Science Nerd Can Get More Than 70% On This Quiz
- Do You Know What Happened In Tech The Week Of May 23?
- This Woman Tried To Find Her Best Friend Through A Game Show
- 25 Awesome Father’s Day Gifts You’ll Want To Keep For Yourself
- We Gave People Tequila Then Asked Them About Love And Shit Got So Real
- This Guy Got Burnt To A Crisp By The Scripps Spelling Bee On Twitter
- Olly Alexander Had The Perfect Reaction To His Album Being Placed In A Store’s Gay Section
- 18 Tumblr Posts Asian People Will Find Just Excellent
- 25 Parenting Products To Get You Through The Summer
- Jessica Lange Definitely Isn’t Planning On Returning To American Horror Story
- This Couple Experienced Cuddling With Strangers And It Was Adorable
- One Man Opened Up About Surviving The Holocaust
- We Oiled Our Pubic Hair For A Week And It Was Quite The Experience
- The Most Interesting Photo Stories Of The Week
- The Most Surprising Stories You Can’t Miss This Week
- Chewbacca Mask Mom Dishes On Her Viral Success, And Choice Of Streaming Platform
- 69 Thoughts You Have While Getting A Pedicure
- Can You Guess Which Handbag Is The Most Expensive?
- After One Year And 200 Million Users, Here’s What…